Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dissapeared NPCs!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dissapeared NPCs!!!!! on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:11 am

Fiammetta

Yesterday I just got the new server Updates, everything worked fine. Today morning when I logged to the game I just noticed that various NPCs dissapeared, like: Newbie guide, the Bank NPC, all teleporter NPC....etc. The game is unplayable. Pls help.

+ I dont get Diabolus Powder in my intentory after the ol hours

2 Re: Dissapeared NPCs!!!!! on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:24 am

Chelsea*

Hello. The diabulus power you get it on your fairy coin inventory. Be sure to have some space avaliable.

3 Re: Dissapeared NPCs!!!!! on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:00 am

Fiammetta

Chelsea* wrote:Hello. The diabulus power you get it on your fairy coin inventory. Be sure to have some space avaliable.

I have 4 free place, but didnt got any since the update and noticed even that the fortune tree / meteor dont droop letters (i know its a droop on we need to wait, but after 5 hours I had to get at least one prosperius packet/ letter chest at least). It can be that you dont logged out since the update? Because after the update my client was ok, but after I logged out once every NPC dissapeared, and how I saw not im the only one who have this problem.

4 Re: Dissapeared NPCs!!!!! on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:25 am

Electra

I think there is a little bug in that temporary bag, even to assign items from award center, you cant have + than 8 items there or u dun get any reward x.x (not sure about those new coins)

5 bug fixed on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Diiplexus

Admin
Admin
the tread will be closed because the npc bug is fixed, in relation of the diabulus power we are working on it.
Thanks for your help.
Diabulus staff Diiplexus
Enjoy Game, Enjoy Life

http://forum.diabulus.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum