Diabulus

Diabulus server forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions by Light :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestions by Light :) on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:57 am

Electra

Well, at the moment I think the server is GREAT!
But there are some things I'd like to suggest.

1-) I noticed that some classes have increased PR in some equips... I think its good for balancing, but still it gets unbalanced, because some are higher than other classes, so giving all of them the same PR would be nice, like: Lv70 fram cleric has 31 pr, Sm has 33, crus has 30.. why not make all 30 or 31?

2-) About Cleric/SM bolt and Voy Conch Ray... its not needed to increase damage against players, but increasing it against monsters so they can "farm" would be nice!

3-) I don't know why but server is going off a lot of times these days.. and sometimes the ADM is not online, and probably hes the only one who could turn the server back on... so why not givin a GM access to adm pc so he could turn the server back on when those things happen?

4-) Making BOW SS more enjoyable, like they did in top 2, increasing Dual Shot effect and stun effect to metor shower hahahah

5-) Stun effect on Seal of Elder like top2 :d
For now that's it Smile

Thank you.

Last edited by xlightx on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Suggestions by Light :) on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:09 am

Chelsea*

I do agree magic classes should have increased demage against monsters, clerics and sms. Also, lowering bolt cd a little so its more effective. Increasing demage on CA would be good, and probably but not last, making some things less expensive and less multi clients dependant.

3 Re: Suggestions by Light :) on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Irnias

Admin
Admin
Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions!
To resume: we need to perform the balance of the server.
I'll talk today with Diiplexus and Virgo to work on that.

Cya and tnx

Irnias

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum